You gotta “coach’em up.” -Steve Spurrier
Coaching is something that is needed in the sports world. No matter how great the player is, coaching is a necessity. Even LeBron James needs coaching. So why would we, as youth pastors and youth workers, be any different.
Commitment to ministry is a life-long calling. For nearly 20 years, I’ve served as a youth pastor. It has been a life-long call for me. One might say I’m a “veteran” youth worker. I don’t know about that but what I do know is that coaching has been a necessity in my own career. If I ever reach the point that I’m no longer teachable (coachable), then I need to get out of the game. That’s why today’s post is important.
My good buddy, Terrace Crawford, along with my Bible college professor, David Olshine, is offering a Youth Ministry Coaching Cohort. Below you’ll find details about this incredible opportunity. If you work with teenagers, whether as an adult volunteer or as a youth pastor, I strongly encourage you to take part in the Cohort. It’ll be the best investment you and your church can make into your ministry.
Youth Ministry Coaches 2018 Cohort
HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- It is a FULL YEAR of coaching and mentorship, January 2018-December 2018!
- The group will receive coaching from BOTH coaches all year long.
- Each participant will get a minimum of 12 private (1-on-1) Coaching sessions, access to a private networking group, full access to both coaches, exclusive LIVE training sessions throughout the year, free resources + more!
- The cohort will explore 5 different areas: Evangelism, Discipleship, Leadership,Ministry to Parents and Volunteers!
- NOTE: Space is limited to 15 people. You must apply by December 11, 2017.
HERE IS THE WEBSITE for more info or to apply: www.YouthMinCoaching.com
BONUS OFFER… If you register by THIS Friday, December 01 they will get $100 taken off their program fee!